WSCC Ticket Prices and FAQs
For World Service Conference & Convention 2013 - Topics, forms, futher information, constant updates, see the special
World Service Committee website (click here)
The WSCC venue has limited capacity and it is expected that the event will sell out, Currently there are no plans to sell tickets at the door.
Once the end date for a price point for a ticket has past, you may not buy a ticket at that rate, and funds maybe returned or you will be asked to re-submit with the balance due.
Tickets are transferable but they are not refundable.
All tickets, especially those at early bird prices, are subject to availability.
|Ticket Prices||# Days||Until
|Commuter tickets prices (does not include breakfast)|
|1 day commuter (w/ 2 meals: Lunch & Dinner)||1||$45||$75||$85|
|3 day commuter [weekend] (w/ 5 meals 3 lunches & 2 dinners)||3||$135||$205||$260|
|5 day commuter (w/ 9 meals: 5 lunches & 4 dinners)||5||$220||$335||$435|
|Residential tickets (prices include breakfast)|
|2 night/3 day shared (w/ 5 meals)||3||$220||$270||$300|
|2 night/3 day single (w/ 5 meals)||3||$225||$345||$380|
|3 night/4 day shared (w/ 8 meals)||4||$275||$370||$415|
|3 night/4 day single (w/ 8 meals)||4||$360||$480||$530|
|5 night/6 day shared (w/ 15 meals)||6||$420||$570||$625|
|5 night/6 day single (w/ 15 meals)||6||$550||$735||$815|
1. Download the Registration form by clicking the link below, fill it out and email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. If you wish to pay in installments, you will also need to download the Installment Payment Request Form by clicking the link below for that form, follow the instructions at the top of this form, fill it out and send it to email@example.com
3. Click the DONATE button to make payment in full (or, if paying in installments, make sure to pay the proper minimum deposit (minimum initial deposit of $50 for any Commuter package or $100 for any residential package).
A limited number of Official `WSCC volunteer tickets at a rate of $20 per day, please write to WSCC@underearnersanonymous.org for registration form and instructions on how to pay. Please note you must have been *approved by the WSCC committee first.
1. Why are the tickets so expensive?
By comparison to similar events and accommodation in the area they are very reasonable.
2. Can I pay at the door?
Unlikely .The venue has limited capacity and when we are full anyone arriving without a ticket will be turned away.
3. I do not want to use PayPal. Do I have to?
No. You may also pay for your ticket by sending a
PO Box 255
Nyack, NY 10960
4. It looks like I might be paying for meals I won't eat Can I bring my own meals/Brown bags /grey sheet etc and reduce my ticket price?
No. The venue does not allow outside catering on its premises. The option of ticket prices without catering was explored, but at this time the WSCC Committee has decided to go with the catered option.
5. Can I bring a child?
6. I have a disability, can I get a special room?
Yes, but please get in touch us with to clarify what your needs are BEFORE you purchase a ticket. Please write firstname.lastname@example.org
7. What if I can't come and I have paid for my ticket?
The ticket is transferable and you may sell it to someone else, subject to certain terms. Please get in touch with email@example.com
8. What if I can't come at the last minute?
If the committee is aware of someone on the waiting list who can purchase it last minute, we will endeavor to help, you will receive a refund less 10% after the event.
9. Are there any free tickets/free entry?
10. Will I be able to listen in over the phone?
Because of cost of the event and its importance, in person attendance is the only recommendation. At this point there are NO plans for phone hooks ups or listening in live as has been done at other events.
11. I would love to be of service -how do I become a WSCC volunteer?
By giving substantial service to the committee well before the event. Last minute applications will not be considered. Please write firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Commuters may arrive before the official start of the day but no earlier than 8:30am.
WSCCA formally begins 6pm Tuesday 27th August 2013 though you may begin to check in from 11am
*Any residential member who allows a commuter to share their room will be charged a full overnight rate for that commuter. Please don't do it, as it breaches the terms and conditions of the contract UA has with the venue.
All breakages and losses must be paid for. Please ensure you have all your belongings with you when you leave.
Commuters must formally check out each day after dinner no later than 8:30pm .
Please do not ask a residential member to allow you to sleep in their room overnight.
Shared rooms will be allocated by gender. Please make your gender clear on the registration form, which will be sent to you after payment is received. Or check below the price listings for a copy to download . Please ensure you include a phone number on your registration form.
A space will be provided for prayer and meditation, this space is open to all faiths. Residentials may access this space 24/7.